ページ

Apr 13, 2011

My friend enjoys the Green Aid


The Green Aid for my friend, who lives in Kanagawa with his family, seems to help his family according to the thank-you e-mail from him.

The photo shown below is attached with his letter and he said he cooked the spaghetti Bolognese with some komatunas just after the aid had arrived at his home. He also said on a phone many people around him are afraid of buying vegetables since they assume that they might be radioactive-contaminated. I suggest him that he should not overreacted to TV news and should buy vegetables in shops, which are safe and edible because they are screened and checked.




4 comments:

Ali said...

That's some lovely looking spaghetti Takaeko, I imagine your friend appreciated it very much.

The Sage Butterfly said...

That's great! The spaghetti Bolognese looks delectable.

littlekarstar said...

Takaeko, it is awful to have to wonder about your food and whether or not it is safe. It is so kind of you to send green aid to your friend. I loved kamakura when I visited not long ago. I hope the earth recovers but it'll be a long time and until then they need people like you.

takaeko said...

>Ali and The Sage Butterfly
Yeah, I'm also happy to know my friend and his family have appreciated my aid.

>Mrs Bok
I agree with you. It's awful to have to think twice or even three times we should buy ordinary vegetables in a store or not.