ページ

Oct 23, 2010

New gadget's arrived!!

 Today's IT gadgets are so smart and cool that they can allure me to go to local electric stores even if I can not afford to buy them.

 One of the most attractive gadgets to me is "iPad" and I've wanted to use it for updating my blog, educating my kids with some applications.

 Today I listened to the temptation of "a sweet Apple". I bought an iPad at last!

 I feel very comfortable when I browse my favorite blogs since the iPad can be booted up in a few seconds, compared with my 5 year-old pc in about 3 mins.

2 comments:

fer said...

Congrats on the new gadget. I hope it works well for you

takaeko said...

fer>
Thank.
Now I'm writing this comment with iPad. It's very easy and swift.
I hope some applications for monitoring vegetable growth, and climate changes like temperature.